Are we the right match? Maybe so if some of the buzzwords on your resume include:
- Backbone.js (or other js MVC frameworks)
- jQuery, Zepto (experience with js libs, and why they are important)
- Test-driven development experience
- 960.js, susy (what are those stinkin' things!)
- Cross-browser testing (like dealing with IE7+, grrr)
- User experience design
- We don't expect you to be a designer; however, we do expect that you demonstrate an understanding of user experience. Please provide URLs, screenshots, or github links to work you've done in the past and a resume.
Did we mention that you should care deeply about usability? Don't worry about amazing asthetics, but you shoud know the difference between a good and a bad user interface.
Tell us more about
- Side projects. OSS scripts or tools.
- Involvement in the community through meetups, projects, essays, etc.
- Fun, interesting, or crazy programming or scripting languages you've played around with.
- Art, music, games, literature, or anything that fascinates you. We love passionate people.
We don't care about
- Every technology you've used since you touched a keyboard (like your former life’s experience with DOA web services, IPX/SPX, Sonet/ATM networking experience, token ring, Banyan Vines, or LANtastic manager experience).
- Verbose resumes (shorter is better).
- Competitive salary
- Stock options negotiable
- Health and 401K benefits available
Keep applications brief; we want small resumes with relevant experience. Be prepared to defend any laundry lists of skills. Short but super-personalized cover letters are welcome.